Saturday, April 24, 2010

Busy, Busy,,,

just wanna share some things i really, really want, or want to get into right now!!!


rock climbing: i have been wanting to try this for a really, really long time, but as of recent i have a total itch for it. It would take so much training on my part, but i think it would be fun to do once in my life!!
clay pigeon shooting: When I was young, I went to a western carnival in san bernardino and they were having a clay pigeon shooting contest,,from that moment, i was intrigued and have always wanted to give it a try! it just seems like such a stress reliever. my younger brother often does this out in the desert and i am still waiting for my invite..hint, hint bro ;-)
and lastly, i was at starbucks, and a girl in line was wearing these!!...as soon as i saw them, i told myself i had to have them...so as of now, i am on the hunt!!..so rad!!
I hope everyone is having a good weekend!!!..stay tuned on the pink ninja addicts blog cuz we are having something fun happening on Monday!!!

loves~nely

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this post!!!! Now the rock climbing...I would have to pass on...I have a real fear of heights...

Love those rad sneaks!!!!

Have a great one..I am off to watch a movie with the Hubster!!!

Christina said...

WHERE OH WHERE are those kicks?!?!?! PLEASE share if you find them!! MUST HAVE!!!=D
xo

Kris Loya said...

CUTEEEEEEEEE shoes!!!!!!!
rock climbing..hm...lol i'm a scaredy cat!:)
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE ur LOS! I wish we had like buttons on blogs :)
xoxo!

Nay and Gilly said...

Very cool Shoes!