Thursday, June 10, 2010

sketchy thursday!!!,,,,

ahhhh yeah!!!,,,it's thursday!!!,,that means it's one day closer to friday, and that much closer to the weekend!!!!,,,,okay, back to thursday,,,it's sketchy thursdays!!!! back again with a rad sketch!!,,below it you'll find my take on it!!!,,,i used a picture from my wedding and used all the papers from *sing for the moment* kit from pink ninja addicts!!!,,,so run over to sketchy thursdays, check out what the rest of the rad design team created!!!,,make a layout, submit it,,and you could win a rad prize!!,,,now who doesn't love prizes!!!,,,,see ya there!!!



loves~nely

6 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

such a lovely layout. Love the mix of those colours and textures on the one page. What a fantastic kit :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photo and love love love love all the flowers!! FABULOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Scrapamum said...

I love the yellow and grey together!!! My fav color combo right now!!! Fabulous layout!

Antonia Krajicek said...

Great take on the sketch! I'm lovin' the grey background and that cute crotched flower :)

Adora Concepcion said...

beautiful page!

Heidi said...

I absolutely LOVE this layout!!!! You look radiant!!!! So happy!