Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday,,,

oh boy, oh boy,,am I late on this one,,,last thursday, sketchy thursdays had their latest sketch up!!!,,,now, they have a new sketch so check it out!!!,,,If you haven't played along with sketchy thursdays, you totally should!!,,it's run by two really super rad girls, diana and heidi!!,,,and let me tell you these girls are as cute as cupcakes!!!,,,they have such a sweet site and are the super sweetest girls!!!,,i feel super lucky and happy to be a part of their team!!!,,,also, as a bonus,,they have sweet prizes every week!!!,,,and who doesn't love prizes or presents,,I DO!!!,,so give it a go and play along!!!,,,here is the sketch from LAST week and my take on it!!!,,,happy thursday everyone!!!



loves~miss nely

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooooooooo LOVE LOVE LOVE this Nely!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and those photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

We think you're sweet, too!!! :)

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what a great job you did with this sketch! i love the color combo :)

have a great week!

xoxo
sarabeth