Monday, October 11, 2010

monday, monday,,,

the beginning of a new week,, we have entered the second week of october,,man, how time flies! Before you know it we'll be stressed out trying to purchase those last minute christmas gifts!!! alright, alright,,let's not stress out yet!! How was your weekend?? what fun adventures did you go on?? I had a super chill weekend. Saturday, was by far my favorite!! I spent the day with my bestie, riding our bikes all day long!! I can't even begin to tell you how lucky I am to have a friend like her,,we are seriously two peas in a pod!!,, so last week i made these 4x6 mini layouts using the *she wolf* kit! I have to say, i'm in love with the 4x6 layout!! It's something different and Im having fun with it!!!,,, here's the first of the three mini's,,,*love*,,,I used the hambly clear overlay as my background and stacked embellishments on top of it!!,, i really like how it turned out!!!


and here is my photo for the latest prompt over at project monday!,,,this weekend it was tradition. my tradition every year is getting pumpkin with these kiddos! I grabbed their pumpkins yesterday and we went in my moms back yard and took some pics,,let's just say this is the best one i could get!!!,,so what's your tradition??

have a happy monday!!
loves~nely

3 comments:

allyson joy said...

I can't wait to ride bikes again!!!!! loved it so much!!! thanks for being a perfect bestie!!!!!!!
{xoxo}

Love, Carrie said...

awesome 4x6...i am loving this layout situation!...and the tradition pic is so amazing....i think my heart almost skipped a beat with how perfect you captured the moment on their faces and body language....love!!!

<3 Carrie

p.s. you should start a flickr account so you can upload your pics to the project monday group...your style is awesome!...i know the other girls would love it!!!

Gloria King said...

I love the 4 by 6 nelly so cute.. I also love that you joined us...for our project monday situation..miss seeing you. Gloria