Sunday, January 9, 2011

sunday, appointment with bubblegum life,,,

Hello Everyone!! This past Friday I had an appointment with bubblegum life. The appointment this week was The backdrop of your life. For this appointment, i took to my backyard and starting exploring. I had a blast!! In my collage below i took pictures of the grass, a flower, the roof, and a palm tree trunk. It was was really neat for me to do this. I was able to see things in a different light, and just appreciate the little things. I know corny, but it made me realize how much I don't stop to smell the flowers. Make sure you stop over at bubblegum life and check out what Carrie did!! She has some amazing backdrops!!

Check back tommorow for Project Monday!!

happy Sunday!!'
love, Nely

1 comment:

Christina said...

i want a palm tree =)
xo