Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Bestie!!!

Happy Birthday to the bestest bestie ever!!!,,today she turns 30!!!!,,,I am so lucky to have her as a friend. I met allyson joy about two years ago when I took one of her card classes and she has turned out to be my bestest friend in the whole wide world!!,,,she is truly an awesome amazing person and feel super lucky that she is my friend!!,,,she is pretty much my partner and in crime and i love her to pieces!!,,she is pretty much the raddest chick I know!!!,,So bestie,,i hope you have the most special day ever!!,,today is your day!!,,love you lots and Happy Birthday!!!!,,,can't wait to celebrate!!!!










love~nelsters

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What a great tribute to friendship!!!! Love the pics!!!

allyson joy said...

Gooooooooood morning - you're the very best friend a girly could ask for!!!! Thank you so much for this post - it's perfect and oh so sweet!!!!! Thanks bestie - I love you so much and I'm so lucky to have you!!!!!!
{xoxo}

Christina said...

=)))) you ladies are awesome!!
xo

Anonymous said...

it's true, elsie serato is no joke