Monday, November 29, 2010

where has the time gone,,,

my, oh my, where has the time really gone?? Right now it's Sunday in my home. It was the first official day I got to relax! I had a five day weekend due to Thanksgiving and spent three of those days eating turkey!! Wednesday, dinner at a friends house. Thursday, dinner with my husbands family. Friday, dinner with my family. Let me tell you, it was exhausting! Saturday, it was my mom's birthday so we celebrated with dinner and chuck e. cheese! we had fun, and she had a blast!! So today, Sunday I got to relax!! (by the time you read this, it will be Monday) Actually,, I didn't really relax much :-(,, I had to clean house,,grr,, I scrubbed and scrubbed all day long!!! I really, really, really, dislike having to keep my condo clean everyday to show it! But, we are finally moving this weekend!!! I feel like I've been saying I'm moving for like a year now, but that day is finally here!! I'm so happy to get it done and over with. Im ready to close this chapter in my life and open a new one!
That being said, Im excited because I have so many ideas churning in my brain right now, of things I want to accomplish in 2011!! Im excited!! Are you excited for 2011??

have a great day!!
love, nely

No comments: