Friday, February 25, 2011

natural framing,,,

happy friday!!,,, just wanted to share a pic I took!! I used it for bubblegum lifes appointment with Friday! Today, it's natural framing!! I was excited for this one! I've been wanting to take a pic like this for a while!! Today I was given the perfect opportunity!! The guy you see behind the heart is my husband!! I love him, to pieces!! He's pretty awesome!!
Stop by bubblegum life's blog to check out Carrie's awesome pics!! Come back Monday and check out the projects we create!!
In other blog love, got any plans for this weekend?? I will be working on pink ninja layouts, sketches and a photo shoot!!!



have a great weekend!!
love~nely

1 comment:

Christina said...

love this idea... might have to borrow it! =)
Pink ninja photo shoot??!!! eek! can't wait to see what that's all about
xo