Thursday, February 17, 2011

new layout,,*love*,,

my oh my,, it has been a long time!! oh blog, how i miss you. and I miss all of you friends!!! How are you all doing?? I wanted to share with you guys a layout I made!! Let me tell you how fun it was to sit down and create this page!! Since my move I haven't done much scrapbooking. I was so glad and excited to sit down and create something!! Plus, I really, really love our, the pink ninja addicts kit for this month,, *love fool* The colors in it were perfect!! and I'm in love with the acrylic keychain that comes in the kit!! I used it for my title in this layout!! Hope you like it!! and I'll try not to be a stranger!!!





love you all!!
nely

2 comments:

LisiB said...

Ohhhhhhh, this is sooo cute!!! The clear scrap is fabulous!

Love, Carrie said...

what a sweet layout!

<3 Carrie