Monday, April 20, 2009

So I've been MIA for a while (not that anyone has even probably noticed)  I've been dedicated to working out everyday!!  I've been trying to stay really focused and must say that I have become addicted!!  I have always totally been against working out and refused to do it!!  But I have an awesome friend that completely pushed me to the end...she made me get over the whole hate thing!!  So for the first week I was feeling really really tired and sleepy but now I think my energy is coming back...I haven't scrapbooked a thing and i'm really missing it!!  So I'm super excited that starting thursday I have classes all up to Sunday!!  I get to hang out with my scrapbook buds!!  they make me laugh soo much...it's a blast!!!  So hopefully I can get back on the creative track and balance everything out!!!  woot woot!!

4 comments:

allyson joy said...

dude ~ i totally noticed you were mia yo!!! and heck yes ~ friday {because my scrap weekend starts friday} its on like donkey kong yo!!!! cant even wait!!!
{xoxo}

Unknown said...

I noticed you were gone missy! Missed ya!

See ya Thurs, and Friday, oh yeah, and Sat- WOO HOO!!!

Toni said...

Hey ,,, I check your blog, too .... so Yup ,, it was noticed that you weren't bloggin'.

Mika said...

Great seeing what your doing on your blog. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)