Wednesday, May 6, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY...to my little man!!!! my nephew turned the big 5 today!!! they had and ice cream cake for him and he felt so special receiving all the attention!!! It's so hard for me to watch him grow up so fast!!! I was going through pictures of him when he was just born...he's such a big boy now!!! Many people tell me that having your own child brings you this love that you can't describe or explain..and even though i don't have kids I feel that i love this little guy so much and i can't even describe the love i feel for him!! I imagine it's the same love and i can't love anyone else this much!!! I completely love and adore my nieces, but theres something about my nephew...i love him so much!!! So this Saturday we are heading to Legoland to continue his birthday celebration!!! he is super excited...oh and we are checking out the new aquarium!!! I think I'm just as excited as he is!!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Awwww ,,, he's a special little guy for you to love him so much. I'm sure he's spoiled rotten by you!!

I'm going to Legoland on Friday ,, woohoo! My first time there.

Mika said...

Congrats girl and great flowers in the background. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)