Monday, November 30, 2009

Alright, so our latest prompt over at Pink Ninjas was actually a design team swap between Candy Shoppe Designs!!,,,pretty cool, huh!!!...We got their members and they got ours!!! soooo, our challenge (pink ninjas that is) was to create a layout with three different paper lines that clash, white,pink,black and yellow as our colors and the title had to be BOLD!!!!....so I had my layout done maybe about a month ago or more and for some reason I was not able to get it over to the Candy Shoppe!!,,,(totally my fault)...but anyhow, here it is!!!

I feel super inspired as of right now, and I just want to keep the momentum going!! So many exciting things are happening right now and I just can't wait to show everyone!!!,,,oh!..and i also want to say that i have the most awesome friends in the world!! They make me feel warmies inside!!!

P.S. Pink Ninjas is having a DESIGN TEAM CALL!!!,,,run over there and check it out!!..try it out!!..we promise it's gonna be awesome come 2010!!!

P.S.S. Don't forget to check out our sponsor for the month of November at Pink Ninjas!!


Okay!..i think i got it all!!!,,,back to work!!!

~nely

4 comments:

Unknown said...

supa sweet LO! Love that photo!!

It was nice to see ya last week, had a great time!

Christina said...

fun layout!!!
super excited about the ninja call, I'm getting stuff together to submit ;D
xo
P.S. THANK YOU for the bloggity award!!! you are too sweet!

Love, Carrie said...

OMG!!! I LOVEeee this layout!!! Nice jot girlie!!!!

Kris Loya said...

oh the vegan bars are SO delish - you can order off the site but i think u need to get like 24 bars or something at a time (which wouldn't even be enough once u taste it LOL) but it gets spendy. I buy em when we visit the in laws in PA at a coffee house called steamers
\LOVEEEEEEE ur LO!