Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's about that time again!!! Pink Ninja time!!...when we post our newest inspiration up!...this time around, our ninja star pearl picked the inspiration!..she chose, "what 2009 song are you"..mine, as you can see is "she wolf" by Shakira!...i freaking love this song and not to mention, i freaking love the video!!..those moves!!!...i wrote the spanish lyrics on my page, but i like both spanish and english version of the song!!!~so hop on over there and play along with us!!..we would really love to see what you come up with!!!


oh! and P.S....if you havent checked out my girly Ally's blog!!...she is having a xmas card class at pink pineapple!!....and let me tell you, her cards are awesome!!...so if you live nearby..sign up!..if you don't...email her...she will arrange a kit for you!!

thats all,peace~nely

1 comment:

Love, Carrie said...

Love this layout...Shakira is HOT!!! Check my blog...I gave you a Kreativ Blogger award :)