Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

I've had one amazing week!! I started off by celebrating my birthday at Disneyland!! I got to meet my favorite character Tinker Bell!!! I was so excited!! I was jumping up and down with excitement!! she is totally adorable and precious!! I wanted to bottle her up and take her home :)



Then I was off to spend Christmas with my family (hubbys side). I got to spend time with my adorable niece!! I feel she gets bigger with everyday!! This Christmas she received a dollhouse and she was super excited!! We didn't hear a peep from her the rest of the night!! It was great!!




And last, we headed to my moms house for more Christmas time!!! It was wonderful watching all the kids open their presents!! Their faces burst with joy after uncovering the lovely wrapped boxes!! It was awesome!!!

No comments: