Sunday, February 8, 2009

I had a super busy fun weekend!! I spent my entire weekend at the pink pineapple!! Love that store!! I took a class by Carrie. she made the most adorable mini book!! It was so much fun!!


Then I was off back home where I decided to paint my new scrapbook room space!! I absolutely fell in love with the color!! I ran out of paint so my room is semi finished!! I also bought some bookshelves but quickly realized I was out of space!! I never thought I had this much stuff!!
Then on Sunday I was off again to take one of Ally's super awesome card classes back at the Pink Pineapple!! they turned out super adorable!! I also purchased a kit from her and this is the layout I came up with!! I was happy with it!!

Now I must go and get ready for work!! I wish I could just scrapbook all day!! I do have to look forward for a midnight crop at the Pink!! Ally is hosting it and I am super excited...Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

allyson joy said...

super cute layout!! i cant wait to see your finished scrap room!!! i loooove that color {too}!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Love the LO... love how you did the ribbon on there!