Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm in a RUT!!! ugh!! I totally feel uninspired...i buy and buy all this cool stuff to scrapbook but I just dont have the creativity to put it together. I see awesome people like this chicky and this other chicky just put awesome creations together and I can't seem to find my style. Ever since i was a little girl i loved making crafts...i didn't have a playhouse, so i made one out of cardboard boxes..I don't know how many times i broke my moms sewing machine when I was making barbie clothes or clothes for myself...I was mexican martha stewart to my friends...i've made all my halloween costumes...now, i feel like im stuck...i come in my scrapbook room and i just stare at all the stuff.. my sewing machine sits in its box...it feels like I'm losing my creativity.. so i've decided im taking a mini vacation with my husband and family..where there is nothing but mountains and nature...hopefully i can clear my head and get back into my zone!! It would really suck to not be creative anymore!!

2 comments:

allyson joy said...

don't worry about your rut girly,,, it'll be back. Promise. Have fun!!!! :-) {xoxo}

Unknown said...

Mexican Martha Stewart!?!? Love that!

You will come back SO inspired- I know it... we all go through "the rut".

Enjoy your vacation!

How is your scrap room coming along?