Sunday, August 2, 2009

Here's a little update as to how Ally and I spent our Friday!!!..oohh yeaa!!!..this was probably the most fun I've had at a concert!!..i have never sat lawn before and it was the most fun ever!!!
So when we got there...we parked ourselves at the lawn..(not before making a pit stop to the brew dept.)..and in front of us was this couple that were mad at each other!!...hehe...so what do we do??...



they didn't even notice!!!...it was pretty awesome!!!..you can't go see nodoubt and be mad..c'mon!!!...especially if me and ally are around!!!

this is prob my fave and raddest pic ever!!! true concert spirit!!!..you know, cuz its how we do!!..and the beer didn't even spill one drop!!...ooh yeeaa!!!
Ally rolling down the hill:

me rolling down the hill:
Like I said, this was probably the most fun I've had at a concert!!!..it really counts to bring a rad friend along!!!...gwen stefani is amazing..oh, and she really sings!..doesnt' lip sing one bit..gives you that true live concert feeling!!!
now i'm off to see them again!!!..Aug. 8th in San Diego!!!..ooh yea!!!!

till another day my friends..peace!

~nelsters~~

3 comments:

allyson joy said...

DUDE - I'm laughing sooooo hard right now!!! That's rad that you put "the couple" up - ha - what if she reads your blog!!!!!!! I hope that's not but crack of mine when I'm rolling down the hill!!! Oh no!!! I had so much fun with you nely - I wish I was going again the 8th!!!! Jealous much over here!!!! I need some othe pictures so my blog isn't a total copy cat of yours!!!! Love youuuuuuuuu!!!
{xoxoxoxoxoxo}

Unknown said...

OMG!! I LOVE the pic with you all up on the mad girl!! HILARIOUS!!!

Looks like a great time!

PS- rolling down hills is SO FUN!!

Anonymous said...

ha! looks like an awesome time. No Doubt is pretty cool. Love Ally's hair in the one pic.