Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Storage and Design Team Call!!!


first things first!...over at our awesome inspiration blog the pink ninjas!...Ally and I are doing a "hear ye, hear ye" for a design team call!!!...So hop on over there for all the info!!!.....and don't be shy...if you think you got it, flaunt it!!!


Secondly, do you ever wonder how people store their layouts???...cuz i certainly do!!!..for me the pages start getting bulky and they dont fit in the albums!...so currently this is how i'm storing my layouts!!!...i obviously need to come up with a better plan, so I would looooovvvee if you guys could send me tips on how to store these babies!!



peace, nelsters~!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna be a ninja!!!! ME Me ME!

Dude, you store yours better than I do... I have my LOs shoved in a bag! ghetto!

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

mine are all over the place and definitely not in an album!!

Emily D. said...

LMAO... I used to store my layouts that way!

On a serious note tho... D-Ring albums... they ROCK. You can put so many more layouts in them than a standard postbound album. Not only that, but just like a binder, you can take out the pages and move them around so much easier! Check out the ones by American Crafts... LOVE them!

PaperCameraScissor said...

I know what you mean about the pile. I agree I love the D ring too but some of my los are too bulky. I have most of my lo in a unused pizza box that i made look oh so awesome. Just an idea!