Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cute!!

I am a big fan of sea life, so when I saw this whale plushie painted canvas, I was in love!!! It was like love at first sight! It was handmade by this super cute girly ,, and she has other ones in her etsy shop!!!,,,i have my eye on that camera!!,,it's sooo darn cute!! I love when something is handmade because you can feel the love that went into it!!! and etsy, well etsy is just so darn cute, I just want to squeeze it!!! So if you have a minute or two, hop on over there and check out her cute little shop!!!!,,,thanks again kris!,,,i love him!!!

oh! and today i sported this short do!,,i really like it!!!,,my husband is such a fan of short, short hair and for the longest time he has been bugging me to chop it all off!!!...when i was younger i sported short hair for a long time and loved it!,,but as i grew older it got longer and wasn't balsy to cut it that short again!,,,but right now, i'm kinda feeling it!!,,what do you think??,,you can be honest,,my feelings seriously don't get hurt!,,i'm good with criticism!!

have a happy day~Nely!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I super totally LOVE IT! I want to chop mine so bad, but I'm such a puss! :o(

You look Fab and I love the bow too!

C ya 2morrow @ 5pm! :o)

Toni said...

Totally cute!!! But then again ,, so are you!!!

Kris Loya said...

Aww thanks for the cute post about my stuffies!! I was so on the fence about selling the camera because i heart it so much!
Glad you love ur whaley and gosh that short hair is CUH UTTEEE!!!!

Gloria King said...

nely...I love it...you have to do a little photo shoot..I can help..come over this weekend and Ill take some pictures of you...I love the bow I love the hair ..I love the cute girl...LOL G

PaperCameraScissor said...

I love your hair!! I always love doing something different to my hair.

Becky Farley said...

I love love love the short hair!! It's such a cute cut and it fits you perfect!!!! Very pretty!!