Monday, January 11, 2010

dirty scraps

there are soo many challenge blogs out there right now, some of them have the most coolest challenges ever,, and this year one of my goals is to try and play along with as many as i can!!! So, I was browsing on miss em's blog and she had a dirtyscraps.blogspot.com blinkie, intrigued, i checked it out and I loved it!!,, it is brand new, and she is having a just for fun challenge called "my peeve".,,you have to state your peeve and what the positive is from that,,,my peeve is being on time, I don't like to make people wait for me, so i try to always be on time!,,the positive is that instead of it bugging me, I should admire whats around me while i'm waiting. there is so much beauty everywhere!!!~here is my layout..labeled: tick, tock.





happy day~nely!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! love the misting!!

I have my LO for this challenge too... gotta get it posted!

Toni said...

Totally cool page girlie. I will have to check out this site. I've never done any challenges before!

Nay and Gilly said...

What a Yummy LO!

PaperCameraScissor said...

I am loving all the goodies on here and teh misting.

Unknown said...

nely, i love this! i will have to visit that place and maybe play along as well!

hugs,
mo

Mika said...

I'am not the girl for a challenge but this looks cool. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com0

Love, Carrie said...

cool layout, nely!!! you are too sweet!

Unknown said...

i love how you have that pop of red in that layout.....just gorgeous!

deb famularo said...

This layout is awesome. Love the layering like that! I think I'm going to use your advice while I'm sitting in my kids' car lines for hours!!!! love it! xOxO