Wednesday, January 27, 2010

*no fear*

Just wanted to share a layout i did using the *don't get it twisted kit* from Pink Ninja Addicts!!! *no fear*~that is my motto for this. I have a quote that I absolutely love and follow to the fullest,,,,"never fear consequences, hate regrets more than apologies"-nofx,,,i truly love this,,,we exist in the world for such a short time and on borrowed time that in my life i feel i have to take every opportunity that comes my way,,,whether it be traveling to a foreign country where i don't understand the language or something as simple as getting two of the same shirt in different colors,,,i just want to live, live happy,,,and have no fear,,,that is my goal!!!

love~nely

7 comments:

PaperCameraScissor said...

another awesome layout!! i love that pearl swirly --:)

heidi said...

so cool! love your flowers. great motto!!!

Christina said...

awesome flowers! we should all take this motto to heart because life goes by to quickly =)
xo

allyson joy said...

love this layout ~ love the title ~ love youuuuuuuuu!!!
{xoxo}

Sweet Momiji said...

LOVE this layout! That flower is GORGEOUS!!! :)
I love seeing what you all are doing with these amazing kits!

hayleycreates said...

Love the flower especially! I wish I could work with pattern paper like that - I think I'll take your message to heart and try some this weekend!

apparentlyjessy said...

I love this layout! And the motto is a great one too :)