Wednesday, January 6, 2010

*three little birds*~projects

again, if you haven't stopped by pink ninja addicts,,you must!!~we have two of the most yummiest kits ever!!! this is what i have made with my *three little birds* kit!,, I obviously have more projects to complete because there is still so many crafties left in the bag!

besides the glimmer mist, ink and sewing, this layout was made entirely with product in the kit!!!


I also made this cute tiny painting!!~for my birthday, miss carrie gave me these cute tiny, tiny canvases!~so i took one painted it, mod podged some lace from the kit, made a cute flower with the fabric trim and glued this cute little fawn embellishment!! I really, really like these tiny canvases,, i can't wait to make more tiny paintings!!!

have a happy day!
nely

7 comments:

Christina said...

awesome layout, what a cute canvas!
xo

Toni said...

Wowzers ,,, totally awesome girlie!! The little canvas is darling!!

Unknown said...

the LO is freaking gorgeous!! My new FAV from u- totally!!!

Love the lil canvas too!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous gorgeous! i can't wait to get mine in the mail!

Nay and Gilly said...

Love what you have done with the kit, you are so creative, Gilly ox

deb famularo said...

I am so excited, I bought this kit! I love what you did with it!!!!!!! sooo pretty! xOxo

Sidney Fritz said...

Thanks foor this blog post