Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Weekend!!!

Hello beautiful blog world!!!...so I have fallen behind on my blogging!!..So busy over here, trying to catch my breath!!! phew. First, I just wanna congratulate my brother on graduating from college today!!..I'm so proud of him. He was so shy and intimidated to start all over, but he did it, pushed through and today is the first day of new beginnings for him!! I'm so, so, so proud of him!!

Second, If you haven't heard, we are having a sale!! Pink Ninja Addicts is offering free shipping!!! that's right...FREE shipping for anyone in the US and Canada!!!
also if you haven't peeked, here is a sneak peek into the new kit for April!!. *Accidentally Kelly Street*...so exciting!!

Third, I have some super exciting news!!!!....I have made the design team for Sketchy Thursdays!!!..OMG!!...seriously, I am so super excited for this!!! hop on over there and check out the rad sketches they have going on!!!


Okay, so now I'm off to create some layouts and start getting ready for my 4 day trip to Yosemite!!!..It's freezing over there!! Wish me luck!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

love ya~Nely!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, that is so so awesome! Congrats!